At All Saints’ this week………….
- Readings for this year follow Year B for Sundays and Year 1 for weekdays
- Readings for The Fifth Sunday of Easter
- 1st Reading: – Acts 9: 26-31
- Responsorial Psalm 21 – “You Lord, are my praise in the great assembly.”
- 2nd Reading: – 1 John 3: 18-24
- Gospel: – John 15: 1-8
- The Parish Prayer List for this week can be found here
Church Calendar for the week ahead
- Saturday 1st May – S.Joseph the Worker
- Sunday 2nd May – 5th Sunday of Easter (Christ the True Vine)
- 11.00.a.m. – Solemn Mass with choir. (Organ Prelude – Meditation sur ‘O filii et filliae – Bedard. Voluntary – Nicht so traurig, niht so sehr – Piutti)
- 12.30.p.m. – P.C.C. Meeting in the Hall
- 6.00.p.m. – Rosary Group
- Monday 3rd May – Ss. Philip & James, Apostles
- Tuesday 4th May – The English Martyrs
- 7.30.p.m. – Low Mass (also streamed on ‘Facebook’)
- Wednesday 5th May – Weekday of Easter
- 9.00.a.m. – 12 noon – Socially Distanced Working Party
- Thursday 6th May – Weekday of Easter
- All day – Hall in use for the Mayoral Elections
- 11.00.a.m. – No Mass in Church but Fr. Christopher will stream Low Mass from home.
- Friday 7th May – Weekday of Easter
- Saturday 8th May – Weekday of Easter
- Sunday 9th May – 6th Sunday of Easter – (Dedication)
- 10.00.a.m. – ‘Teddy Bear Church’
- 11.00.a.m. – Solemn Mass with choir
Learn more about the ‘Saints’ of the week’ here
If the weather is fine we hope to serve coffee after Mass on Sunday morning. For the present it will have to be collected from the back of the church and drunk outside. Please follow the guidance printed on the newsheet.
The May Magazine is now available at the back of the church.
‘Teddy bear Church‘
‘Teddy Bear Church’ will be held next Sunday at 10.00.a.m. It will be held in the garden provided the weather is kind!
Parish Walks have resumed – see pictures of our 1st walk here
Some pictures taken at Easter this year can be found here
Annual Parochial Church Meeting
Our A.P.C.M. will take place on Sunday 16th May. Nomination forms for the office of churchwarden and for membership of the P.C.C. are now at the back of the church.
Papers for the meeting will be available next week.
Coronavirus Advice from the Church of England
The latest advice from the Church of England on the Coronavirus outbreak can be found here