At All Saints’ this week………….
- Readings for this year follow Year A for Sundays and Year 2 for weekdays
- Readings for The 5th Sunday of Lent
- 1st Reading: – Ezekiel 37: 12-14
- Responsorial Psalm: 129 – “With the Lord there is mercy and fullness of redemption.”
- 2nd Reading: – Romans 8: 8-11
- Gospel: – John 11: 1-45
Church Calendar for the week ahead
- Sunday 29th March – 5th Sunday of Lent
- Monday 30th March – Weekday of Lent
- Tuesday 31st March – Weekday of Lent
- Wednesday 1st April – Weekday of Lent
- Thursday 2nd April – S. Francis of Paola, hermit
- Friday 3rd April – Weekday of Lent
- Saturday 4th April – S. Isidore, Bishop, Doctor of the Church
- Sunday 5th April – Palm Sunday of the Passion of the Lord
Coronavirus Advice from the Church of England
The latest advice from the Church of England on the Coronavirus outbreak can be found here
This year, we will again be supporting the Bishop of Southwark’s Lent Call, which in 2020 is supporting projects within Southwark Diocese (Sparkfish, The Nicholas Stewart Project and Superkidz) and in the Holy Land (The L’Arche community in Bethlehem), Nigeria (The Kaduna Centre for Christian – Muslim Relations) and our Link Dioceses in Zimbabwe (Initiatives supporting food security, water supplies, training and infra-structure).
Details about all the projects will be displayed on the pillars at the back of the church from Ash Wednesday.
Please put your donations in the Lent Box, which will be on the table at the back of the church throughout Lent. It will be opened in due course
If you are a tax payer, please take an envelope to use for the whole of Lent, and fill in the form for the Diocese to claim back the tax paid on your Lent Call donations. (Envelopes should be put in the collection bag as the slot in the box is too small to take them.)