The Reverend Henry Brancker was born in Lancashire in 1817 and died, aged 90, in February 1908. He donated three bells to All Saints’ in 1892 and, in 1895, gave the pulpit as a thank offering for his Golden Wedding. When his wife died in 1916 she left a legacy to the church. The Rev. Brancker was one time Vicar of Thursley in Surrey, but lived in retirement at 92, Hill Road, Wimbledon. On his death he was interred in the churchyard of S. Michael’s, Thursley. His wife Ellen is buried with him.